I'm Too Good to Live in a Dirty Home, But I'm Not Too Good to Clean My Home

I'm too good to live in a dirty home, but I'm not too good to clean my home. (JenExxifer | GenX Housewife Memes)
Source

Such a concept as cleaning one's own home and even being proud of it is something that is shunned and mocked by the feminist herd in the modern 21st Century, and it makes me wonder: Do those women who scoff at a housewife think they are too good to clean their homes, or too good to care for a spouse?

Maybe this is why some women remain single, or go through divorce, because they are too good to care for someone else, or they are too good to compromise with a spouse, or their career is too important to put a living human they claim to love above it.

Maybe this is why some women don't know how to make their dwelling a place of comfort, or even a place of basic hygienic cleanliness, because they are too good to lower themselves to such tasks.

Cleaning one's own home is not old-fashioned, nor is it demeaning; I have learned from experience that cleaning is necessary, and it is also fulfilling to accomplish my goals each day and improve my skills.

It is also cost-effective to clean my home myself instead of paying someone else to do it for me when I am perfectly capable of doing it.

Women of the feminist herd, and male feminists too, are the only ones I know of who demean housewives for caring for their homes, spouses, and families; which makes me wonder: If it's okay to put down a housewife who cleans her own home, is it also okay to put down housekeepers and cleaning ladies too? 

My husband has never demeaned me for cleaning our home or for taking care of him; in fact, he loves me for it, and I have no doubt that is a concept that is lost on feminists -- love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: