How to Add Luxury to a Home with Wastebasket Liners!

How to Add Luxury to a Home with Wastebasket Liners by JenExx (Kirkland Signature brand Wastebasket Liners)

Would anyone pay good money to stay in a luxury hotel that reused grocery bags in the wastebaskets?

I wouldn't, and that's why I don't use them in my home, because even though I live in a rural mobile home doesn't mean I don't want some luxury in my life -- and a wastebasket liner is luxury!

I like to add a little luxury to my home by using clear wastebasket liners, just like they use in hotels, on high-end cruise ships, and at luxury living facilities!

The liners also work great for donations and home organization; since they're clear, I like to store seasonal items in them so that I can see what's inside without opening the liner, and the liner keeps dust off the items too.

Here's a breakdown of how long a box of 500 liners lasts in my home:

  • With 3 wastebaskets, that's 166 liners per wastebasket.
    • I change the liners twice a week (Sunday & Thursday), so that's 83 changes for each wastebasket.
      • With 500 liners in a box, one box lasts 41 weeks, approximately 10 months.
        • At $11-ish a box (warehouse price without delivery), that's a lot of luxury for not a lot of money!

I buy the liners at Costco, which is also where lots of businesses buy their products, including luxury living facilities; here's the link, but other places sell them too.

I figure, if a product is good enough for a business to use (especially a business that offers luxury to their customers), then it's good enough for me to use in my home.

Thanks for reading!


How do you add luxury to your home?

Find more links to cleaning gear I use in my home, in the sidebar under 'Cleaning Gear I Use'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: